Friday, November 6, 2009

The Last Lesson

For this post, I rather talk about the improvements that we have made over the weeks.

As this course is on using resources in the ESL classroom, I feel that this course has partially achieved its purpose. Yes. PARTIALLY. For week 3, it's about being realistic. But, I don't think the works that we have done all are realistic. There's the tutorials, publications and all sorts of things that have to be passed up. Somehow, I feel that doing all the publications in Microsoft Publisher is unrealistic as we don't use them.

Then, there's the tutorials of everything that we have to do. I mean, for photo editing, video making, audio editing and publications. Now, why do need to do all the tutorials? Is it necessary? Plus, we have to print out the tutorials which needs ink and the ink and papers aren't cheap. So, I personally feel that doing the tutorials is not beneficial to me.

Of course, I did learn a few things in this course. There's the print screen thingy that I really seldom used before. There's free softwares that I can use such as PhotoScape and Audacity. There's e-book which I can use in the future.

So, I would say that my knowledge in this area has improved by 40%.

No comments:

Post a Comment