Friday, November 6, 2009

Supposedly August First Post

I was supposed to update my blog every week and I didn't. Now I'm eating the fruit of procrastination. Well, now I shall update everything based on what I remember and read from other's blogs.

Okay. So what did we do? There's fire drill. Hahaha. To tell the truth, I've never seen someone using a fire extinguisher before. So it came as a surprise coz I thought we'll just be standing around counting the seconds before we're allowed to go back to the comfort of air-conditioned room.

"I hate Barbeque"- Fireman




"Now I need a volunteer to be lighted on fire. Anyone??"

Then, we went back to learn some photo editing skill. I've heard someone said that PhotoShop is god, meaning that u can basically do anything u want e.g. defame, destroy etc someone's reputation just by editing their pictures with them in compromising positions etc. But I also learned that as a photographer, minimal photo editing is sufficient as photos taken are supposed to convey the message behind it rather than it being beautiful all.

So that's it for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment