Friday, November 6, 2009

Reflection (Last Entry)

1. What do you like about blogging?

What I like about blogging is that I can express my opinions honestly. I feel that a blog is one's personal space where he/she can say what he/she wants. Then, there's comments where I can see how people feel about a particular subject and not just being restricted by my own narrow views.


2, 3, 4 What have you gained from blogging? How?

Through blogging, I can organize my ideas and thoughts rather than letting my mind be cluttered and messy. It's a good thing to put down what you want to say in writing. As we look back to what we have written over the semester, we can see how much we learned and progressed. One context that is evident is the evidence of critical thinking. It makes me open my mind on what I think and how should perceive matters. I can also read other people's blog which serve as a guide for me to update mine. hehe..



5. What do you like about this course?

What I like is that I can really explore many avenues for resources, such as videos, and various publications that I can use in the future. Then, there's many opportunities where I can use the computer in the lab freely without restrictions.


6. What you do not like about this course?

the heavy and unnecessary workload. There's tutorials which cost us a lot of time and money.


7. What have you learnt from this course?

That there are many more resources to do teaching aids rather than just flashcards, flashcards and flashcards. There's video editing and audio editing which I don't usually do, but gave me opportunities to explore them more nevertheless.


8. What have you learnt from this course that you did not expect to?

Doing tutorials. As useless as I feel they are, it's my first time doing tutorials and it was enjoyable, in the beginning.


9. What have u expected but do not learn from this course?

As I read from the pro-forma, there's the text book selection and online newspapers that I have not learned from this course.


10. If you can change anything about this course, state what is and elaborate?

That there's more opportunities to learn on how to utilize the resources rather than producing a lot of them and putting them aside.


11. On a scale of 1 – 10, please rate your computing and technological skills for both before and after undergoing the course.

Before: 4
After: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment